- Vigil at 7pm. Meet at the Hoch and walk down to the QRC
- Discussion and tea after
- Transgeneration viewing - is anyone going?
- Conflicts with a lot of events
- Motion to cancel event - confirmed
- $75 for film about bathroom experiences - contact Nicole
- Family is trying to get bloggers from "Everyone is gay" to come to the 5Cs, asking for money
- Trying to spread awareness, etc.
- Decided to wait for more information (date, details, etc.) before committing
- QPAC study break on Sunday Nov. 20th with samosas
- Discussion at lunch on transgender acceptance around the 5Cs
- Biggest issue - changing course evaluations is difficult because it is scored using a machine
- Let's start a petition at a table in the Hoch
- NO MEETING NEXT WEEK 11/25
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- Let's make a Congratulations card for Angelica
- Butcher paper and paint from the LAC
- Posters for Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Design - Kevin
- Candlelight Vigil
- Transgeneration showing
- Body outlines
- Queer People of Color Social at 6pm on Saturday
- Ally Social tonight at QRC
- Adriana's back - wants to come to a meeting and give Ally Placards
- Dinner with faculty? - more news from Cameron
- Meeting of queer groups across the 5Cs
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- QRC will make a joint calendar
- Candlelight vigil/movie screening run by PRISM
- Go to Transgender/Genderqueer camp!
- QPAC meets Monday nights at CMC
- Share a story!
Friday, November 11, 2011
- Intros: name, PGP, check-in / how are you doing?
- Announcement of upcoming events for Trans Day of Remembrance
- Voted to fund Asian American Resource Center film screening of "It Gets Messy in Here," $75, Nicole will write the check
- Body outlines on Saturday, 11/13/2011, 1:30pm in front of the Hoch
- Course schedules!